Monday, May 01, 2006


I've been meaning to watch 'Muhammad pbuh's animation by bader productions, and I managed to watch it today and subhannallah I thought it was lovely, I really enjoyed it and it even managed to make me shed tears especially when the prophet approached madinah and the people sang talal badru allyana to him.

kids these days are quite lucky, we didn't have such things when I was growing up, and if there was anything it was in such poor quality and you would get put of watching the rest, but this animation was good man, really done well- Aladdin quality basically.

guys you gotta watch it, it doesn't go into much detail about the sirah but it has the basics, get the kids to watch it, I loved how the wouldn't show hamza ra but instead showe dhis bow or sword lol.

here the link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7975120610766259883

enjoy, let me know what you think, its about an hour and a half.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know what you mean..me and jug watched it about 5 times at the Didsbury mosque exhibition!
it really was alladin quality...i especially liked bilal, he was handsome just like all disney heros

NM said...

Bilal was handsome,what about his smell? md!

white african said...

smell??? how is that possible, did they have a television that emist smell, wow i didnt realise didsbury mosque where so advanced in there technology

Anonymous said...

nemo?!smell?
first you have 'god' chasing you and now you can smell people on the television
*shakes head sadly*

NM said...

lol MD and White african that was in reference to a certain event in which MD let show that she has a thing about scents, get her to tell you about..it wouldn't be worth my life to put it here

white african said...

lol, ok md u have to tell me thi sstory or i will shout again in the streets of manchester