Sunday, January 11, 2009

on the 10th of January 2009, London witnessed a massive march to the Israeli embassy in protest against their actions in Gaza, the BBC are saying 12,000, well i was there and if the numbers where indeed 12,000 then I'm a monkeys aunt because no way was that possible, the numbers where closer to the 200,000.
you could feel the anger and frustration towards the Zionist's, people from all walks of life attended to demand a stop on the atroctities in Gaza.

the world is angry and Israel keep digging holes for itself...

this one was my favourite placard, so true...
i think he was meant to be Olmert, very graphic indeed...
the shoe that rocked the world....
the day ended (for me that is) with asr prayer, a few of the protesters stayed and got caught in the riots, i didn't see that part, i was on my way back to the coach near marble arch..

1 comment:

Caught in the middle said...

I applaud you for attending...